Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hello Paquita, thanks for visiting, pier I love how you have been, same bed as blanket pier covers


Wonderful day to all!!. Today is one of those days that, to me, are lovely .... gentle rain ... somewhat chilly day ... the sound of the lluvia.Vamos, ideal for that which we all love to do ... Cosimiento!. After lunch, it's pier time .... I do??? I made a siestesilla or I get to give the needle a little bit?? ummm! I do not know, the two options attract me!! Today I prefer pier sewing!. Everything will be completing projects started by going to cause other come!!. 'I want to show this blanket I made for the dates that are coming ... As blanket couch for tarparme on days like today. Become a churro on the couch and give me a good nap ... Christmas as bed covers or not it bad not??. What you say ... It is very easy to do, is made with the technique that all know. Log Cavin, pier very grateful indeed. You can make endless combinations ... Sea to whatever ... I like!! It's as Christmas!!. I wish you a good weekend to all!!. Thanks for being on the other side ... Thousands of kisses .... Paquita
Paquita, which blanket so fantastic! I was beautiful and has much work. I find it great as bedspread. My consider also cost me many times if you decide to take a nap at noon or grab the needle Dilemma ....!! Reply Delete pier
How beautiful it sees this quilt, both in bed and in the chair, it is very cute, congratulations friend!!!! Poinsettia flower is beautiful and the combination of colors you used highlights a lot, have a great weekend! kisses Reply Delete
Precious, you know that red is my color, and this is one of your many tasks that I like. As for rain so soft, you see that you have not left the house since early morning petite. Kisses LOLA Reply Delete
What pretty as sofa blanket! Well, is that I love the siesta and at this time that, as you say, the time invites you to stay at home. It's beautiful, Paquita. Enjoy it very much. Many kisses. Mary. Reply Delete
Well ... I like it for any use you want to give, because pier it is beautiful. I love the fabrics and the final drawing, pier Too bad you can not use to wrap and go to purchase! ;) Because it would be nice that the lucieras. Have a wonderful weekend rainy Reply Delete
Hello Paquita!, But most beautiful quilt ... daughter do not know where you find the time to do so many things, I'm missing hours, I have to catch the night and spend some sleep. The truth is that the log cabin is very grateful, :-)))) is one of the techniques that I like. All is well, I'll tell you. Thank you very much. Kisses. Reply Delete
Hello Paquita, thanks for visiting, pier I love how you have been, same bed as blanket pier covers sofa, this beautiful. pier A kiss and I also I love these rainy days. Reply Delete
Paqui Hello! Beautiful blanket!! For any of those places pier ... it's .... I'd use it on the couch, then crawl into bed and not know if at some point I would not put too tablecloth, provided wear it!! ! Thanks for your saluditos today. Kisses! Reply Delete
Paquita, beautiful quilt, I on the couch of course and above all, the days ahead, you see it and you just want to sing carols and eat nougat. Congratulations, thanks for sharing and thanks for your comments. Kisses from Toledo. Reply Delete
Paquita is very nice, the two forms are aiming looks much. To me it strikes me that for Christmas as wallpaper on the wall is one way to contribute to the Christmas decorations pier in the house. pier Happy Sunday. Reply Delete
Hello friend! I love your quilt ... is spectacular and I kill those colors .... Congratulations! May God bless you today, tomorrow and always and a big hug from Venezuela! Reply Delete
Hello cuñaa Paquita!'s Beautiful though and I saw in the exposición.No worry if you do not know where ponerla.Si, I use it in my house, lol,,, is broma.Ahhh! I finished the painting last night finally!! precioso.A see if I start it and the other that I have a ganasssss .. We'll pier see. Reply Delete
The quilt is very pretty, and these days we have, well get comfortable and warm to sew. Thanks for the boxes, and I have one. There was neither received pier messages and send them. Greetings. Reply Delete
Precious! And certainly very appropriate for this time. was looking pier for a poinsettia and I found you. I love your work, so I stay here! A kiss. http://lascreacionesdemivida.blogspot.com.es/ Reply Delete
2013 (24) June (1) May (7) April (4) March (5) February (6) January (1) 2012 (58) December (4) November (5) October (6) September (4) July ( 4) June (6) May (6) April (6) March

No comments:

Post a Comment