Monday, July 28, 2014

Error blah if you would bring him back. With two finišerjema club has no future. Carroll was a lot


France
1 SNL
EP 2008
28/07/2014 | Europa League Great game for people
Peter Crouch was his own doing, one of the central figures charged him Tuesday Champions League Realom between the Madrid and London Tottenhamom. English national team player is within 14 minutes caress received two extremely silly yellow cards and your teammates caress let you down, the blame for the defeat Tottenham high (0:4) but is well aware of itself. This weekend smashed two goals at Tottenham victory against Stoke City 3:2, judging by the reaction of the audience in the stadium White Hart Lane but his exclusion in Madrid fans have long since acquitted. "Difficult days are behind me. I feel guilty for the defeat. Sorry I coach and teammates, but today I at least hope so, partly also apologized to fans. According match in Madrid I was a very bad mood. I hope that today's items at least a little bit reassure me. supporters have always been fantastic and I am very grateful to them, "said Crouch.
Error blah if you would bring him back. With two finišerjema club has no future. Carroll was a lot younger, physically more powerful and as good if not slightly better in the air. Is it really that much less passed. Let the second year in a nice game shipped Pacheca, which seems to me the style of play is very similar to Suarezu. Mosquito but you are a moron tut, what you dream light years? caress
Ukraine Donetsk Kharkiv Kiev Lviv Poland Wroclaw Gdansk Poznan Warsaw


No comments:

Post a Comment