Monday, May 18, 2015

Related This entry was posted in DIY, Interior, Living Room and tagged DIY, DIY tv stand pallet woo


New TV room in the basement :) Yay! TV bench I have built out of scraps I've gotten on a rubbish dump. (For you who are not completely inside the blog Language: DIY means Do It Yourself;) I was happy :) Glad to borrow nailer to my handy`e man
On the wall hangs a poster Hubby got in the mail the gift of a mate. Dare hardly mention nebraska furniture mart that I also was "fan" of the group in youth .. So Lemmy gets pegged as a nostalgic memory;) A poster my husband got in the mail from a friend. I must admit: I also listen nebraska furniture mart to the band as a youngster .. I like the wallpaper we put up together :)
Nice to have a sofa bed for youths guests. The good old set of checkout I got off one "book-press" My brother has come to honor and dignity. Both my brothers did work as book printers. I got the "thing" to put small stuff in from my oldest brother (whats the english word for it.?) Anyway, happy two put it back on the wall again
That saw the basement before we started .. The wall with door is now demolished. I think we have been good :) My good man took the grunt work and I took care of the finer work and wall covering, we did together. We can be satisfied: D This is how the basement look like before we started. We took down the wall with the door. Next to the TV room is our daughters rooms on each side. Look HERE two see one of the rooms. We are happy now :)
Related This entry was posted in DIY, Interior, Living Room and tagged DIY, DIY tv stand pallet wood, Lemmy, motorhead, recycled TV bench, compositor, sofa, wallpaper, tv stand, tv unit, veggord, wall sticker by pink rose blog. Bookmark the permalink.
You, so nice !! Both whole, not to mention TV bench that you created yourself! Do you have to take the initiative to the next club, for now I see "in real life" soon! Have a nice summer! We travel to the United States on Thursday, rejoice!
You are COMMENTING overusing your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment