Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Email (required) (Address never made public)

Ines Brunn Yi Quan - The prestigious incap German cyclist | StarTrack Cycling Crew
A: I think a Fixed Gear is fun, one is easy, I have to ride a road bike, but the feeling between them is completely different. Dead coaster very light, riding when I could feel the car is one of the people, by their own speed can be control. Fixed Gear can also make the ride down, gliding and other fancy moves, so I show, they also are used Fixed Gear, very fun. And everyone's car is not the same, you can choose different parts assemble their own car, this is a very interesting thing. In addition, cycling is the most environmentally friendly way to travel, and I liked the shuttle with friends on the road feel, it makes me very happy.
Email (required) (Address never made public)
Follow "StarTrack Cycling Crew"
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment