Friday, March 14, 2014

Davorka is still host the noisiest of the finest gatherings, a large family of fusion is also my to


While editing this year's interview, I think, one of the highs photos I put at the beginning. fthis It is difficult to think about anything else than the cakes, brownies and pies, if it is your task to choose photos that are in addition to all the goodies Cap continues with fabulous ceramics. As you can see, she won the pie, which painfully reminiscent of effortless summer. Really satisfied / happy / happy / I am proud that after so many years, comments and witty sparkle to our blogging world is bombarded Matilda, peppermint to present her project. Caki, Caki, Matilda? Yeah, this. In fact, her name is Alenka, its not-sister, which is also already well known, fthis but Davorka. And together they tackled a delicious, bold, love of life and full enjoyment of the project, which goes by the name of the golden apple.
So ... Let's start at the beginning. How did you even get to know and learn about the find that could be used to create a few together? We met 17 years this ancient, on the stage, where Davorka create games and I enjoyed the fact that her ideas come to life as costumed, fthis lipsticks and space ... but we're not exactly been sympathetic to the first ball! From the theater was our friendship was transferred into real life. Because we often want Subsidiary of the service, we soon begin to establish that close not places to which we would be captivated both a culinary fthis and a relaxed ambience and in desperation we imagined our imaginary The kitchen, where the smell of fine soups, on the counter it flourishes pies, our friends to enjoy good music under a beautiful chandelier, with a book in hand and a sideboard would be lighting pieces of ceramics generous selection of books and notebooks (even now I have a sketch of the floor plan and details) and joint excursions and trips was this sadness and desire for a pleasant and beautiful even stronger ... and because of the small bore much it is now the turn of a project Golden Apple.
Davorka is still host the noisiest of the finest gatherings, a large family of fusion is also my toddler and her culinary creativity and talent as natural to get around this is never ask questions. She is the one who bakes, it's somewhere in the range, one horse whisper, one run with the wolves. Eureka, however, occurred when he produced the first chocolate pie with forest fruits and caused mass hysteria ... well, it was a sign. And the family has been a good year be grateful guinea pig that has been formed first classic list ZJ.
And Davorka ... Where did this love of creating fthis delicious? Testing recipes and finding new combinations? With about nine years ago I brkljala the pots and bowls and my mother (whom cooking is not exactly smell) which left the kitchen and so began my culinary experience. I began to experiment with a recipe for a recipe in baking and my number, fthis appetite filled family was grateful klijentela.
Then it happened the life, career and baking has become a rarity, but I always fthis somehow "returning" to the pots and pans. Combinations of ... well, it was more of a current inspiration and also a bit of culinary fashion, when we started to move away from traditional, tried and tested flavors and all of a sudden we are all mixed together wild combinations. For me this has been an inspiration Jamie Oliver, his joie de vivre in pots (but not vely l'!) I was pulled into the whirlpool, and again I felt the need to culinary creativity and began to develop its sense of what we smell and we wake up taste buds.
Davorka grills, and not just when you have 40 heat, has an easy charisma to which people fall, a tornado with magnificent diplomatic skills and often I am with her in private practice because of my black and white and no gray souls. He is a born leader who will teach you to fly a hippopotamus and he at the same time instill the belief that this is the most natural concerns in his life. As is fitting for such a dive, it is also Big Drama Queen in the noblest sense of the word. I do not know the person who would be so altruistic and trustworthy. Yeah, you're a man imagines friend for life. I do it simply to say that is my favorite and the only non-sister.
Alenka my sister at heart, so different from me that we together can only be a good combination. Alenka needs of their 5 minutes (months, years ...) to examine any (new) situation, then you need the following 5 minutes to analyze it in peace and mentally prepare for all possible (najčrnejše) scenarios, fthis which for me, sometimes I do 5 things at once and react instinctively, even before the brain even form a thought, sometimes nervous, fthis and I believe that the anxiety caused by these major differences Bollywood on both sides. That's why Alenka fthis interested in everything and I mean EVERYTHING, because she is up to date with all, with trends, events, fashion, politics, philosophy. Her greatest asset is definitely her sense of aesthetics, for all the good that it comes in all forms.
The idea of the golden apple has forged a lot of time, more and more of a joke. For

No comments:

Post a Comment