Monday, March 24, 2014

WELCOME! So you preprian that this sound is coming from the outside? That there is something in the


Hello! Time ago I became the owner of my first Citroen C4 Picasso namely 1.6 HDi Business year 2010, uvoenega from France. I bought it from an intermediary in the vicinity dining table of Maribor in mid-August with prevoenimi 144000 km, which should according to the attached documentation (service and an extract from the stations) which timali. They had prevoenimi cars with less than 130,000 miles, but I decided on this because the inside and outside markedly better preserved than any I've ever seen (I was at least 10h of view and I nasplono picajzlast and quite obsessed with hygiene :)), wearing dining table the brand new tires Goodyear has built MyWay navigation and a couple dining table of other bonbonkov, the service book and prints barrels are in the car with 131000 miles replaced brake kit front and rear and All tracks both, which is finanno viewed dining table as a big plus. They are, of course, as all too often happens dining table in this magnificent dining table specimen cons, who initially seemed very marginal and not worth mentioning, but now I Mono eat away at your nerves. The first thing to which either do not care too much, it is a udako cvranje under the steering wheel, dining table which occurs immediately after starting the engine and ez time disappears. Hears as cvranje electricity and I do not see how this could be. In the case of the seller, of course, say that this is normal because this is the most favorable and it is us so Reijo be easier to pooblaenem service Avtocity in MB but for something not yet heard by them is not clearly what this could be. Is this something potentially dangerous, costly, or simply give the radio louder? Another thing that I e mono caustic nerves, but the bell accompaniment, which comes from obmoja the front left wheel. The sound of the burst nature, as there would be no shock absorbers and springs, but only plastic. Top, plastikast sound that occurs dining table at speeds up to somewhere 60 km / h, after hitting the bumps and holes in the road. Sound, which is known to me from Previous car, usually it was in this case, to change, limit or stabilizer. Sound test scents I have not noticed because it took place, as I later found on a totally smooth road, at least when I was driving slowly. Seller I have written note of error as the next day (from AR) and demanded the elimination dining table of errors or vrailo purchase price. The car is then examined their "HINI" fitter and found it to be all like new and it has nothing to crack (although dining table it has). The car was e same day on preventive Tech, where they are tested for the shock absorbers and the device showed a value of 75% on both wheels, which should be OK. Dealer himself told me that this sound is normal and that this Citroen and here and there what has. Since he could not move for anything else, I el alone in Avtocity in MB. Also, there are car inspected dining table and the chassis was not observed any irregularities. Mechanic, while accepting that it is really quite embarrassing bang, but was unable to find fault. Finally, it is noted that yielded carrier power pumps and replacement. I happily drove home and the first 5 miles were all OK, and then the sound appeared again. The other day I power back to the service center to check if it was something snelo and again no. Carrier fixed in place, the other all as new. According to the joint scratching his head, it was found that probably fu upper shock mount and the other should not be mono. I drove to the dealer who sold me the car and of course this is heard by the ear not, so I decided to refer the matter REIM on their own. Colleague's award lager (Monroe) and I replaced it (at this point I would estital nimrod, which is ranked mount the shock absorber so deep under the IPO, bravo retard ..). Followed by the smell home with a smile to the UES, as a new car, wow how nice it is, and at all .. just before the threshold at home again this poetry from the chassis .. current to flow, plok, flow .. and fog before the Me. After a discussion with a colleague and I were concluding that replacing e stabilizer. Of course it is changed and this time it did not have cracked the whole 24 hours ahead I do not think I need to explain .. Does anyone have an idea what it burst Udo, next to which you pooblaeni technician began to scrape the blood? And I look at the sideboard, e I e or remove Lexaurin that I stayed away from the last Alfa? Do you agree that this is an error, you would have had to deal seller? Are you doing illusions? Ahja, the car has a warranty, which of course is not covered, is not new. Thanks in advance for your time and your possible answers!
WELCOME! So you preprian that this sound is coming from the outside? That there is something in the cabin? What about any brake hoses, wires, etc.. there around? Have you tried Tighten all screws mone in that part of the car? The problem could also be in leaju gum stabilizer. We are at the service once had one case (C3), he is also bursting at uneven and ultimately concluded that he was the culprit leaj gum stabilizer (number 2 in the figure). We then greased rubber and bracket with grease, napricali e spray grease between the rubber and the stabilizer and drove the car a few times ez branches dining table unevenness is stopped cracking.
Thank you for dobrodolico and izrpen answer! dining table It is this rubber is next to the

No comments:

Post a Comment