Sunday, March 23, 2014

I am a wife Jana graphic designer and mother of three children. We live in beautiful Carinthia, so


Coffee is also worldwide popular drink. It has become an enjoyable decadence part of everyday life. Turkish, espresso, milk or any other. Some drink it in the morning to wake up easier - among them I am also - another drink it out of habit, some because of its excellent taste.
In Europe, they brought decadence coffee Venetian merchants in the 17th century. In Italy, the first cafes open around the 1654th In 1713 to the court of Louis XIV. in addition to coffee first used the sugar.
And a few words about the product. At the beginning I did not know that my main motive antique coffee grinder idea ... I was "focused" at the very end. When I glue the paper with retro circles and then lace bordure, decadence I "clicked"! I remembered the times when they still had my parents and my Carinthia Bica (grandmother) in an apartment decadence wallpapers in this way. And they took me memories of bicino apartment, where she had on the table like a lace tablecloth as edging on greeting cards. Glued securities are deliberately raised and fragments.
Do you know what I prefer to work with whips? On the sideboard in the kitchen has always placed a blue coffee grinder. And I coffee grind and grind ... sometimes decadence for so long that I could not open the drawer. Joojj, where they took me memories! Treat yourself to it and let the joint moments of your day.
Bartholomew also on this card I used the veneer decadence mill and blinds. Veneer is also a great material, but it has to be very precise cut, because I like to go wrong. I also used the veneer so that I get closer to the original, which is made of wood :) Delete
Jana, me too you take in childhood. Even my grandmother (grandmother) had such a grinder that you BTW great and made it a veneer, hats off. Thanks for all the information about the coffee itself, I kafetkarca and drink (Turkish) morning. Reply Delete
I'm not kofetkarica, but for this card I am most pleased with your back a ten ... not only that, but 10 +! ;) As I watch and I watch you draw up a formidable! Hello, May Delete Reply
Simply wonderful! Nice to voicemail decadence memory and create great coffee card. The idea behind the veneer seems to me phenomenal. I like how you connect the card with a story about coffee. With you, every time I learn something new :-) Reply Delete
A beautiful greeting card, me as a passionate kavopivki yet it is especially liked. Super're faced with veneer, crazy nice idea bravo.Hvala because you shared this beautiful and intmne moments from childhood. Greetings from Craft-Mixing Plant; Lili Reply Delete
Uuuu how this fits smell the coffee, especially in the morning. You are fantastic but remember decadence to do it. My vote goes to you what (I hope you know why - passionate kofetarca - albeit only 2x a day but then with pleasure and slowly). Ciao Reply Delete decadence
The beautiful warm memories of you were carried decadence creation of this unique greeting cards. As intoxicating smell of it, even though it is not a coffee drinker. The veneer did superbly managed, as well as the association of wallpaper in the background as we knew them sometimes. Very nice and original, LP :) Reply Delete
Menu can not live without coffee. :) These are very special moments of the day. You're great to do this the old fashioned grinder. I myself recently bought a manual coffee grinder, while not such old fashioned, with a drawer, but a modern execution. And I tell you, coffee is really great because every time you grind constantly. Reply Delete
Very nice he embarked decadence on our layout and produce a beautiful card! Great idea, execution is even better! All of the details are phenomenal :-)) Thanks for playing with us at CRAFT-Mixing Plant ... Good luck! Reply Delete
Oh, how nice it smells ... I'll take coffee grinder with shelves (I have it as a decoration, a family heirloom), coffee beans I have always at hand. It is very beautiful and really carries the old days ... coffee grinder does it look like actual New York. Lp, May Delete Reply
I am a wife Jana graphic designer and mother of three children. We live in beautiful Carinthia, so I love nature, gardening and natural materials. Even as a child I like to peek at Disney books and prerisovala this and other subjects. Paper products, I started to produce by chance, because I never liked to give gifts to someone with a gift in a gift bag. Gardening is a clean section for yourself. About the same time another time. :). View my complete decadence profile
After ordering you to create: birthday greeting cards and wedding invitations greeting cards and invitations baptism and communion invitations greeting cards and invitations decadence birmanske greeting cards and invitations Books - greeting cards and of course according to your wishes
2014 (21) March (8) February (7) Cereals with Abraham Rainbow youth when the smell of coffee when the land flowing with milk and honey Quilling technique and shading effects of distress every day in my heart / Every Day and my heart good word is the angle between ... January decadence (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment