Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2014 (67) May (10) April (14) How was I supposed + TAG FOR traveler TĚLOVKA NEW CHANEL A Viet


When I went to Pradubic, I went with L. The Café Amsterdam, which is surrounded by a large greenhouse. Everywhere there are flowers, this is actually a florist. A between kytičkama are for sale as well as various accessories, dishes, candlesticks, feather and black sculptures and home accessories. Everything a container on which you serve food at the cafe, you can also buy on the spot. Interested me especially mugs and coasters. So I bought two mats made of wood and two cups of "double feather and black glass" (two layers of blown glass).
Chanel powder, feather and black eyelash extender Realash, smell Karl L. and YSL palette eye shadow. They are products that are really great for me to shift. My eyes have never really depict a palette this motivates me quite a lot every day. Well, thanks serum Realash I avoid mascara and subsequent destruction of algae (even though I use high quality separators, so I always Cleansing few drops of algae - can not stand it). Having your own lashes makes me happy. Link to Realash here http://www.realash.cz.
both very nice :) Delete Reply
Elizabeth Lore April 23, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Reply
Your photos are like a magazine, really nice. :) Reply Delete
2014 (67) May (10) April (14) How was I supposed + TAG FOR traveler TĚLOVKA NEW CHANEL A Vietnamese OD Kors CO MI came from and what I have to spring RIVIERA MAISON ACCESSORIES HOME HOW DO I tested MARK Ziaja + GIVEAWAY with Alma BB NEWS AND JOY + HEADINGS IN CZECH INSPIRED OR COPY REALASH DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS - HAIR CHICK + HAPPY NEW LOUIS VUITTON ALMA BB NEW CHANEL & YSL WITH MY CUTIE & HBN CHANEL MY FURLA CANDY BAG March (12) February ( 12) January (19) 2013 (203) December (19) November feather and black (15) October (14) September (12) August (17) July (14) June (26) May ( 28) April (25) March (8) February (14) January feather and black (11) 2012 (44) December feather and black (13) November (6) October (6) September (2) August ( 9) July (4) June (2) May (1) February (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment