Wednesday, December 24, 2014

80% of my decorative gloss in pink was in a slight undertone or hot pink shades. If all this is tak


Start Make me more beautiful preparative Decorative New and Spent products / Empties Fashion on my way Lifestyle Monthly decadence Favorites Travel Recommendations decadence holidays are coming ... Tag Video Contact Prolog
80% of my decorative gloss in pink was in a slight undertone or hot pink shades. If all this is taken into account as well as the percentage of the female population that as soon as the sun's usually the pink shades of red rival, I think we have a pretty decadence good excuse to buy new PINK lubricators. :)
I generally love Essence lipsticks for many reasons. If they started to mention then the list was as follows: The color palette - not too big (10 shades) but enough for experimentation. I think it's clear enough decadence if reiterate that I am a fanatic for pink shades. Persistence - Yes, yes, yes. With the aforementioned shades happens to me, and sign removing makeup classical means, keep the color on the lips. The morning after one stormy night me folks wondered why I was put on makeup before coffee decadence :) Hydration - Okay, I guess we all hate lipsticks after which we need three days of socializing with Vaseline in order not to look as if we were on Solunsk0m front. Price - As someone with whom the shades do not stay too long or you mysteriously disappear, price plays a big role. Of course my eyes sparkle at HPP brands and often bow down to a perfect package, though I try to for the applicators decadence for lips give small amounts of money.
Comparison decadence with najdrečavijom pink, which I believe is the most well known - Candy Yum Yum Mac. Although the fotogorafiji below looks more kajsijasto than pink, I must note that the colors faithful but is an optical illusion made her. That is in addition to Yum Yum's all looks pale :)
# 100_happy_days
MOLGORA a little more often to write :) My favorite shade is Fuchia Flash, 902 from Maybelline Color Sensational collection. phenomenal colors and wonderful nourishes lips. Picture is not mine, but realistically displays color https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgr0u3QXfV-aEAXkrte-chg56Dsp9k2LcBTZq1dUHJxA7vV4eaCnVU62fEO-3lcY2ChDDRSR0wXtTks7Ew8FfAkM0S4-RerjyjQSSs1kinarVAIe6r7vR47FuYxJzAjG8PMc2MvUxtXwsdM/s1600/maybelline+color+sensational+vivid+swatch+fuschia+flash+lips.jpg
Leave a Reply
Someone who laughs out loud, there is a lot of interest and two occupations adores. Someone who cherishes and keeps their friendship and who is equally proud of his blond hair and membership in Mensa Serbia. Long ago it was learned that the best things in life are free. Hobby steals days and kept overnight. Sanja box in flowers with white fence, a large porch and the house for figure drawing.
Categories # 100happydays Monthly Favourites Decorative Finish 6 by Xmas Lifestyle Fashion on my way to New and Spent products / Empties holidays are coming ... preparativo Recommendations Travel Tag Instead of introduction Make me more beautiful Video Follow me onnevenan
Recent Posts 6 Finish by Xmas - update # 2 Empties # 1 Bright Up Your Life - Essence soo glow! Finish 6 by Xmas - update # 1 Bioten skin Moisure - CC cream Follow'll think tomorrow by Q on WordPress.com Archives November 2014 October decadence 2014 September 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 May 2013 April 2013 Follow blog via email
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment