Sunday, December 21, 2014

I watched Ktarinu earlier, and did not like her style of dress. Finally hired professional people w


And finally brian cushing I can to share with you a new video premiere of Katarina Zivkovic and Rade Davidovica Arindy for which we have my best friend Vanya Pantin and I worked styling .. How do you like? Things were mostly ours, something we borrowed a delightful pink knitted shorts from the girls at MM fashion team and we used it here until I am able to wear it:-) How do you like the song, video and us part of the job? :-) Javascript: brian cushing void (0)
Here is a comment on the styling is not judged on what is Katarina people, not polite to call the names, iimate the right to choose what you want to listen to and what not ... what is its styling is concerned sorts is in the foreground and I do not like it for a change as it could be and pants :) each piece separately is ok but still I was too street look for Catherine and bounces from itself brian cushing !! Delete
cao with, to me this is a total failure as a video spot and styling, not like we have to! sorry .. you're my all extra, I love your style, but this is what Catherine was wearing, has nothing to do with the link! just me as a peasant! sorry .. pos Mika Reply Delete
The girl is unsullied peasant. Everything about her is the top, but when dzabe not known to present, my vote goes to you, that is. All this looks better on you, and it mnooogo. brian cushing For Catherine dresses made of Lycra, the Count. Reply Delete
Everything this is a complete failure. Z, I do not think this is your fault. The song is a peasant, she peasant ... It could not have to drop better. All for nothing ... Too many twists, if you ask me. Reply Delete
That's all musical tastes:-) I like this song too emotional and beautiful and this was the main reason we have agreed brian cushing to do the song:-) I was on repeat in the car since I heard .. I find it absolutely different from Katarina the direction in which it is going for years .. But that's not worth arguing because probably what you're listening I do not like:-) But here's friend who worked with me, do not listen to domestic brian cushing music in general and the first time he heard the song shuddered. . So .. And as far as twists on it and work out and the spot in the original version was without these two shots where she sings in black and white and the bass was like one story that goes in chronological order, arguing, sadness, memories, Reconciliation:-) Delete
Yeah, not worth discussing. Everyone listens to what he likes, and your blog is not for discussion of musical tastes. Generally I consider her peasant, and all connected with the Grande and this kind of music. I agree with the girl who wrote that the most important thing here is that to hear your name and you're seriously started doing something that you love :) In this respect glad you dreams come true. Delete
honestly, the song is quite ok. but when I read that you're styling Debit was much more I expected. some your stamp, something a little crazier, relaxed, trendy ... I looked i..i..i? nothing ... would NEVER say that they are "yours" mixed. Of course, that you can not copy this on your style of Catherine, it is certainly not the aim was .. but as I have already said, I expected more. Z, you like you're my great! I follow this, each post, cmoka Mika Delete
Alas I knew it would be these comments here or somewhere else :) What has to do what Kit sings, Zoran is how I educate for it and I would love to be a stylist and if the hire and pay and Danny will do her styling, are very stupid komentari.Super you did the job and it seems to me that I recognized your shoes :) Reply Delete
I like that there are so many knitted things, but as a previous said, she does not know how to express such things and with it goes something totally different. The song she also does not want to comment :) Reply Delete
I watched Ktarinu earlier, and did not like her style of dress. Finally hired professional people who will help her to look urban and I'm glad about that. If the earlier Fura the peasant joke does not mean that there is no right to work on it, a young ... Zoran, from me all the praise for your work so far, the only way to continue. ;) Reply Delete
Anonymous March 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM
I am Anonymous who set main and logged. Exclusively thought that we Zoran (at some future) done / suggestions or whatever combination of several different themes, to buy materials and to me this chassis. I did not mean it! Delete
Zoran, I have so far never commented anything, but now I have to. The video is like candy, beautiful song, stajlinzi also, at least I like the pink dress, but well .. I also agree that the labeling of a peasant for the music he plays and engaged to his job and the way egsistencije very distasteful and malicious and more speaking of those who comment on the case but on commenting. No one can say that Catherine ugly, if not, in the video is adorable and so charismatic! Everyone has the right to work on it, to be a better, higher quality and I think Kit made much progress in the past year ... I wish you much success brian cushing in your work! Marijana Reply Delete
Bravo Zi, congratulations to you and Vanjuu! Excellent at

No comments:

Post a Comment