Wednesday, December 24, 2014

RED VELVET:


A few days ago I received from Avon full line of new Ultra Colour Absolute lipsticks view them on the blog. Since the preparation of fasting necessitated a lot of time and effort, and resulted with many photos, I decided to post divided into two parts. Announce today the first in which I will show you a pink, coral and red shades, and tomorrow I leave purple and neutral shades because all of a sudden be going too far. Some background aaron information about lipsticks: the current price in the catalog is 6.90 KM, and regular price is 13.90 KM. All lipsticks are moisturizing and Exceptional balzamasti again but on the other hand well pigmented (pigmentation depends on the shade). All in all, the first impression I am extremely pleased with the quality, and rightfully so girly packaging and range of shades. Categorization by color shades (pink, coral, red, Ljubco and neutral) is defined in the catalog so I and I both deployed in a post, although I find, some nuances do not belong in their category (eg. Creamy Melon shade in my opinion should not be among the red color), but it is certainly less important. And now photos! :)
RED VELVET:
Thanks :) Delete
Again kočerinjanka: D Great post! Definitely perfect: pictures, swatch on my arm, on my lips + to the entire face. The only way to get a real impression of color to see how it looks on my lips-when you see the whole face. Let the older / more experienced colleagues bloggers look up and stop putting smears at the hands of which really is not much used: D I believe it is very difficult to paint it all and catch the real color, but you are clear evidence that it can be when you want :) You More one great praise, really doing prekvalitetno posts, just continue. :) Reply Delete
My dear kočerinjanka aaron :) Thank you so much, I'm glad that you liked the post, but most bloggers make efforts to do the best possible only posts it once simply impossible to paint absolutely everything and it takes too much time or: D Thank you once again for your feedback and support, greeting I send: * Delete
Oh, they're good ones, I agree, but this is how you do it A really good and helpful, unlike the swatches on hand :) I bought two and I am more than satisfied, thanks to you :) Otherwise hundred percent missed, because in the catalog of one color , on the other hand, and on the lips completely different again: D Do not be ashamed of it will best blogger, and it has a P Pusa <3 Delete
Ma is pleased me that you're happy, mail can be quite tricky. What you bought shades? :) And thank you again, but I always and I honestly think it can be better and that there are better :) Well in the end it is totally irrelevant, it is important to make progress;) Delete
Soft coral, mauve tender, now that I see how sweet smell and how are gentle, I will certainly take a few more :) I have a feeling that we do not stand pink shades, as I warm undertone, so always go to the warmer tones. Al fascinating how you all nuance good standing, other than just washed offering, to me that nobody reads: D We have almost the same eye color and complexion similar, so I get it if you stand and I will hahaha: aaron P Pusa Delete
You're cool shades chosen, aaron is not entirely pleasant smell :) Come I'm glad you're happy :) I agree to nudaće washed, and I do not like at all, to me as if I concealer for dark circles makeup lips: D : ** Delete
Reply
SuperNova Cosmetics Monday, January 20, 2014 at 18:50:00 CET
Now this is a complete how long that when you're so nice all these wonderful stands. If I was your face to advertise all the world. With these images aaron I want to single rose. SVII are beautiful. And since I'm seeing these posts with other bloggers they have never been like this all lipsticks aaron beautiful. Horrors! Reply Delete
And it makes me blush, my dear, although I so can not see. Thanks a lot in such wonderful compliments but still myself with this nudaćima awful: D Now all you have to order them, ah hard life addicts: D Delete
Reply
Nancy_ Monday, January 20, 2014 at 20:05:00 CET
Thank you! :) Oh I'm sorry that you do not like shade, Natural Flush is not very bright, I do not like exactly what it looks like to me, but taste is applied over some darker lip liner, so it looks much better :) Delete
About beauty one, so all of these are fine. :-) Your review was the best of all these so far seen ones, and have totally aaron realistic color reproduction that can decide who lipstick print, and to me it is somehow the most important when looking aaron at reviews. I have received Soft Coral, Warm Honey and Tender Mauve. aaron The first two are not my colors, but so is my third superb. I'll probably order some Pinky, I really like Pure Peony, Lovely Cherry and Natural Flush, these are my colors. :-) Reply Delete
Reply
Watching these lipsticks this match by blog-posts and you have my pictures are most like them. Somehow most realistic look. I do not know if it is because you preprepredivna aaron or lipsticks are really wonderful and just shine together with tob

No comments:

Post a Comment