Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dragana Honey Dasa says:


Face Care Anti-Aging Makeup Powder Shadow Mascara Lipstick trunk / Gloss Accessories Other Body Perfume trunk Nails Bath Care Exfoliating trunk Hair Treatments Mesotherapy cellulite Fillers Facials trunk Other Travel Shopping Other Weight Loss Fitness Healthy Eating House Other eShop
You see me !!! Am I not pretty and pink ?? !!! Allow me to introduce my new pink purse! Dear bought me for N.Godinu, because I think he was more sick of the mighty cosmetics you buy or receive. He decided to be a little more original and not buy the spreaders. He knows that I love pink things, and recently I have something for fatty sticks, chose the right present for me.
Combine it with my fur coat (which is of course of artificial fur), from H & M, bought one before 8 years and today is trendy. This carrying case is similar, can be found now in almost all actions of Manga, Zara, Bershka, Stradivarius, Maxx .... How do you like ??
You see me !!! Am I not pretty and pink ?? !!! Do you pr ...
February 4, 2011 at 3:28 pm
Dragana Honey Dasa says:
Leave a Reply
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> trunk <code> <del trunk datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
4 days ago by bambysbeautylab # thebodyshop wildargan # @ # moringa pinkgrapefruit # honeymania Jos these other !! hurry
Youtube
.... After eight days running around Milan, I can say that I am still full of wonderful impressions! The city is beautiful, decorated with beautiful ... Close

No comments:

Post a Comment