Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A very pleasant place, dump cozy and mysterious :) I


Weather in the May long weekend is quite fickle. Today I had a sharp work in the garden, but because the air chłodnawego doing chores in the house. I really rests better when everything is in place and the dust does not smyra my nose. Flies nice smell, there is law and order and everything seems so simple ... aj, sounds like a confession from the diary fanatical pedant. ;)
Cleaning up I realized that I forgot to show you how to always półpięterko. It is his first version, because in the future dump I plan to there mattress and pillows dump mass. But because of that we have in the house (and beyond) more importantly a place to land, arranged corner of the things that we had today. Well maybe except kuferko-table, which I got (or rather hath :)) from Mom.
Anonymous said ...
Very cozy :) moreover, dump as everywhere in the Magic Cabin :). Crashed into you about three days ago and immediately fell in love August in the Magic Cabin, I read all the posts in two days ... You're delightful person, every time I read the posts makes me August humor, dump add me joy and motivation in everyday small sprawach.Dziekuje warmly and write as much as possible about everything on whatever you fancy, because just such posts are the best:) Greetings from Scotland 30 April 2013 12:36
Mattress with plenty of pillows is a great idea! You will be able to sit with a book :) April 30, 2013 13:51
Place cool, like you wrote about the mattress and cushions it right away I thought about reading. A last picture Lunki it's like my Maxi seen .... The plan for the weekend is that as it gets warmer it might be able to go out of town ... April 30, 2013 15:23
I have a question, as you enter this area? Have a nice weekend in May :) regards. April 30, 2013 21:46
I am glad that you have found, however, a moment to post. I also see on the landing mattress with pillow-like Tuurcji (although the hardness of the plates on which lay the carpet and pillows under your back, just do not bother). With niecieprliwością waiting for pictures on the part of the garden, tkóry requires pampered :) cielkawa what I have planned for this place :) April 30, 2013 22:43
Seating is very cozy and immediately reminded of my childhood. U cousin was similar niche, with a mattress and bag of toys. We spent there the whole afternoon at parties. It was a great attraction for all the kids :) 1 May 2013 13:55
When you showed the place, it was my idea to floral corner :) I have a question. Where did you get / did you get posters / images (?) From the hallway and the living room? I'm looking for something for your dream Cabin :) 1 May 2013 17:27
A very pleasant place, dump cozy and mysterious :) I'm working on a picnic dump and spend the holidays at my beloved forest glade surrounded by nature, horses and dogs :) Yours sincerely May 3, 2013 9:23
RosAnn25 - enter the stairs and just a bit I admit that it is bulky. In the future, I plan to earn some extra steps, but at the moment this is the first arrangement :) you play - as long as I admit that often resides there Lunka :) Anonymous from Scotland dump - you do not know how these words are building! Thank you! Me too I've been having blogs that I run into two days from cover to cover :) Barley - thank felines! Ev :) - :) little sunshine. - Sometime in the distant future there'll curtains and area / house for the kids :) lifeandpassion - loved! :) Anna odinspiracjidorealizacji@interia.eu - for cushions and mattress take in the fall to spend evenings there with a book :) Ewcia- while at the stairs, is not so bad, you have to make a big 'STEPS' or pull up on the hands of Anna Maria - empty would be sad :) JuicyBeige - thank you! ViRdu - in the near future I'll be completing dump pillows :) Lusi - but fun, well sometimes break out of the city, I like it too! Witch - cleanup is also a good plan - it is better to rest :) Berry - oh how I long, I was not real mountains (usually arrive suddenly to Zakopane) :: Martyn - rattan lost the keel of things by our Gapcię, but I finally grew out of biting everything how's it going - thankfully! Sylwia_Magielda - oh so bad it is not;) deaa - posts will be a lot of garden in May and June :) Kurka - also have a plan in the distant future! The kids will have your secret corner :) Milena - also wondered about that, earlier this place (before renovation) had floral corner My Mom. :) Posters dump bought from 5 years ago in France in the store Habbitat. But I recommend different posters for example. On www.cracowpostergallery.com. Anonymous - I keep all photos until enough dump disk space Edziab :) - :) Ircia83 - oh envy horse ... I miss her terribly :( 14 May 2013 13:22
2014 (52) August (3) July (5) June (6) May (8) April (8) March (9) February (4) st

No comments:

Post a Comment