Sunday, August 3, 2014

Although the rumors that it was after the match against Switzerland, against which it was not even


France
1 SNL
EP 2008
07.21.2014 | International Football Thoughts deadly serious
Although the rumors that it was after the match against Switzerland, against which it was not even on the bench so furious that he even wanted to give up appearances for the national team of England, Peter Crouch responds that this is not so. Tottenham striker, who is 42 games in the jersey with the national coat of arms nailed 22 goals, says it is still available selector Fabiu Capellu. cushions "I will not lie - I was very uptight and shit after the game with Switzerland, but that is what happens. When the end what this prime, but go ahead. I have a feeling cushions that I have every time I play for England, really gave all of himself, I also believe that I was doing well on the legs. therefore just belief that attitude towards me was not exactly the best. But playing cushions for England is the pinnacle of the career cushions of every English footballer and I enjoy this straight. If I get a minute on the pitch, this is awesome., if you get 90, this is excellent. cushions I was disappointed, but not in front of me was a long summer, which I take to think. And I hope I'll come back with a different attitude. Would you like to continue to play for England? Of course, without an ounce of doubt. Why such should never give up. This is a tremendous honor, "the talk of 30-year-old former footballer numerous clubs, including Portsmouth, Aston Villa, Southampton and Liverpool.
England really is not the most suitable 0? "" "Display: none;")%> '> Oldest first | Newest forward
RSS Join us Follow us


No comments:

Post a Comment