Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I do not know how you can crouch at all in the first league game ... next jump is not good in any e


France
1 SNL
EP 2008
05/08/2014 | Europa League Benedičič in Leeds
The Russian star Roman Pavljičenko after three years of waiting for the right opportunity in a T-shirt Tottenham mmmm finally gave up. In between is firmly several times to raise its form and showed his luxurious talent, but doin more than the status of "gold exchange" (or Super Pava, as it is called fans) he never failed. Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch remains in the lead coach Harry Redknapp will therefore Pavljičenko summer trying to change the club. "I understand a thing so that my coach does not trust.'s mmmm No good to me even if I play well or if-range goals. It certainly will not change your opinion about me. So I decided that I would not extend the contract and I will try to replace summer club.'ve had enough of sitting mmmm on the bench and waiting for every opportunity "for Russian newspaper Sport Express potarnal 29-year-old Russian.
I do not know how you can crouch at all in the first league game ... next jump is not good in any element of the game .. 0? "" "Display: none;")%> '> Oldest first | Newest forward
RSS Join us Follow us


No comments:

Post a Comment