Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hello Alexander. How to moderately comment? Where would be free? Let me know and I would not mind a


The first reason I filled Christmas and New Year's wall and blog with wishes and pictures ergonomics of trees is that anyway would not interest anyone, all being caught with their holidays. The second reason was that I was and I caught our holidays. ergonomics I left led to the well and left leaving bloggereala charged batteries for the new year. Although, come to think last year was quite nice from the point of view blogging. Moreover its all nicely finished and from this point of view. I was invited to a Christmas party on Neoset. I'm not really used to that sort of thing and as such curiosity to hand me smack Blogo social spending. Plus I have not had the opportunity to participate in the multinational something I'm working and I needed something like festive lights. With all the curiosity of all I deflated after all: a terrible cold, one evening up on vacation when the mind was already gone home on a lazy indescribable I struggled to move my body half cooled to Pipera just 2 minutes from my job. (That, that I feel even more awkward, being so near-daily forced ergonomics labor instead.) When we got there I had every reason to be upside down, wanting me to go home as soon as possible (again, laziness, cold, cold). We entered the new showroom Neoset the building I see the years passing by bicla in running ergonomics through her face. It was a scooter ergonomics company before the summer but turned Neoset. Me and Luke were the first to arrive at the party - just you and the organizers welcoming guests. Thought I was to finish as quickly and leave. When they told me that we take pictures, we will draw on the sofa with pens and we will bounce on any bed I started to yawn eyed curiosity. Over the Children's Food and tattoos passed quickly as I had seen. But to draw on not to mention the ever sofas. I was told a lifetime Do not let dirty couch that's bad. When I spotted some ink chair parents I cried for two days just to not beat me now and I say these people come to draw on sofas?!?!? The first reaction was that it's ok to teach my child so to avoid paintings on his own couch. The second reaction was to give me two hands - I was just him stress and fear Luca same anti-sofa? Then I wondered why these people want or draw on their products? Will throw them in glory? Total amazement came when they told me how to erase marker: just a wet towel. Cuuuum? There's no way! And how had. I do not know what kind of fiber are those perfect but just wipe with a tissue. The feeling is strange because the mind can not understand something and seeing the reaction that we have wonderful it as - like the joy chimpanzees ergonomics and everything sounds ergonomics so. :) I admit it's exciting to draw on sofa - cooler than any textured paper, colored background already exists and if there are some patterns ergonomics there, you know creativity!
After this memorable episode I took pictures, made for picture frame, I jumped on the bed and Luke had his "tatuadj" with painajen on manuta. Everybody sing in front of the audience in the "how much higher" ergonomics and "mocatun" with White Locks. He flew like the wind during outside and Luke asked him in my place home. Upon leaving we had another big surprise: I received the most beautiful gift stool ball that I have ever seen. I wondered if you can draw on it because it's already drawn. We left me happy to celebrate Christmas. Now, it's been thought to make a small gift you too - I have a 20% discount voucher on any product NEOSET expect and how to finish the first scrawled all over the couch that we already ergonomics gave you your coupon. So, who has invested in the future Neoset can write me a comment and we needles reduction
I do not read the blog for a long time (about 5 months) but so far the advertising "others". I just felt the need to tell you that bothers me as a blog that I consider good and funny, begin to make room for advertising and / or money (which generally ruin everything). Yes, I know it's your blog, know that if I do not compel me to read one, even Stou probably moderate ergonomics VEO comment. But ... I'm ergonomics just saying that ... as a reader. Reply Delete
Hello Alexander. How to moderately comment? Where would be free? Let me know and I would not mind advertising on a blog that I read for fun. The problem is that investing a lot of time and energy into it and it would be a shame not some money out of it. I originally wanted to be a free for all, but at some point I realized that maybe this blog could be my ticket to a future free of the job. And hope that I started to get in the advertisement (somewhat) paid

No comments:

Post a Comment