Thursday, January 9, 2014

What would I give for the kitchen:-P gorgeous!!!! Reply Delete


This is the only apartment that I know that urządziłabym identical to its owners if it was mine. The only thing that does not shift the thoughts of equipment, do not change the color, settee I can not imagine demolishing walls or other furniture. The only thing in which I sit on the couch and contemplate, and my sense of aesthetics is in paradise. And only one where I was and zieleniałam with envy, I would like to enter there, have all the furniture, lamps and wallpaper.
No, I was in Sweden, Norway or not. I was at a ladies' weekend in Ola, my friend, who for several years lived in Warsaw, and this year to always be with his family on wymarzonych, new 90 m with a garden. settee But I did not go there to take some pictures of her beautiful apartment, not at all. The plan was somewhat different: cottage free, we three and backbite about husbands, children, work, parents and teściach, diets, exercise, vacation, plans, dreams and clothes (order). Drink, nachichrać, fill the pubs, stay together, to rest from everyday life, from husbands and children. Zrealizowałyśmy it to 100%. And although settee every day I regret that it is so far away, it is not that bad - it would not be such incursions, sitz baths where guests can sleep, such knajpowania (and attacks on my beloved Tiger, which unfortunately again obkupiłam a dozen of everything unnecessary ).
Today I have a slight side effects in the form of a lighter wallet and the unpleasant impression that my apartment is cramped cubicle, in addition to old and shabby. But I'm jazzed about the nice two days, dozens settee of hours of gossip, anecdotes, discussions and confessions and a collection of idiotic pictures (which simply snapping hurt, so my belly was shaking with laughter). The balance falls therefore positive.
I understand that this is the cottage of your psiapsióły .... not great, I would maybe two things changed the mirror and hanging kitchen cabinets (I personally do not like the upper cabinets). I like the furniture regałowo-szafkowo-drawer, I really like the comfortable, spacious and walled furniture (ha ha ;-) lamps wall unit kick-ass. Couch encourages wylegiwanek. In general, climate cheezy :) :) great bathroom and your image of the "eyes" zarypiste settee :) Reply Delete
What would I give for the kitchen:-P gorgeous!!!! Reply Delete
The Polka Dot Project is to share my pretty finds, interior, food and (life) style inspirations. I'm a mother, a wife, a baker, an amateur stylist, trying to live a balanced life, keep the distance and stay positive. I will try to keep this blog bilingual. Hope you enjoy it. Agnieszka View my complete profile
my pastel children's settee day
Apartment settee Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time
fruFLY Inspiration. Photo. Life.
Poppytalk


No comments:

Post a Comment